TRUSTEE - REPRESENTED WARDS 6 & 11 [2006 - 2010] & 
• Chair, Special Education Advocacy Council
• Contracts Committee
• Audit Committee
• Administration & Finance Committee
Like so many of my fellow Canadians, I came to Canada looking for a better future for my children. The country I now call home.
I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, major in Management from the Philippines. A few years upon arriving in Canada, I completed Human Resources Management at University of Guelph and received my Certified Human Resources Professional designation in 1996. I am fortunate to have built a solid and successful professional resume and have an extensive background in human resources management.
My family and I have lived in Mississauga, Ward 6 area, for over 20 years and have been actively involved in the community. I currently work full-time as Human Resources Professional with Diversicare Canada Management Company, Inc., a management company that owns and manage long-term care and retirement residences.
The following are my other accomplishments:
• Recipient of the Mississauga’s Citizen of the Year Award for 2006
• Elected English Separate School Board Trustee, 2006-2010
• Board Member, Safe City Mississauga, 2013 - present
• Board Member, Heritage Mississauga, 2011 - present
• CWL Peel Regional Chair, 2011-2013
• Appointed by Ontario Government as Member, Grant Review Team, Ontario Trillium Foundation
• President, Catholic Women’s League, St. Joseph Parish, Streetsville, 2007-2008
• Chair, Carassauga Festival Inc - 2002-2006
• Member, Arts Review Taskforce created by Mayor Hazel McCallion
• President, Culture Philippines of Ontario, 2002-2003
With my professional and community experience, I hope to bring my experience and knowledge to help in the formation of our future generations that will serve our community in the Christian way of life..
On a personal note, I am married to Resty for 36 years. We have two children, Jonathan, and Justine, both graduates of English Separate School Board.